Ever imagine having your dessert in liquid form? This unique tea blend is as decadent as a mint slice but without the guilt. We blend the finest Chinese black tea with the rich undertones of chocolate, organic cacao nibs and organic peppermint to create this dreamy dessert tea. Lends itself to sweetener and milk for a silky smooth dessert in a cup.
This blend won Gold at the 2019 & Silver at the 2018 Golden Leaf Awards in Melbourne
Also, our Chocolate Mint-teani won Bronze in the Cocktail category.
Here's how to make it at home:
15g AR-T Chocolate Mint tea blend
40mL Chocolate Liquour
10mL Crème de Menthe
- Place 15g AR-T Chocolate Mint tea into a teapot and fill with 200mL boiling filtered water.
- Steep for 5 mins.
- Strain the brew into a vessel and leave to cool.
- In a shaker with approx. 8 ice cubes,
- Add 40mL Bailey’s Chocolate Liquour and 10mL Crème de Menthe.
- Add tea brew to shaker
- Shake well for 20 seconds
- Strain half into martini glass
- Garnish with a dash of cacao and a young sprig of peppermint leaves.
Ingredients: Certified Organic Assam tea, Daintree tea, Certified Organic: peppermint, cocoa nibs, cocao shells and chocolate extract.